Our lives were so enriched by Paige and we would like to continue enriching the lives and health of others in her honour. Paige, at 19 years of age, was about to start her second year of studying communications at McMaster University when she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Paige loved life. She lived it to the fullest. Our whole family fought this disease together. And RVH was there for Paige and there for us. Her caregivers went above and beyond to support us all.
To date, more than $37,000 has been raised!
Help us remember Paige in the most meaningful way we can imagine – by supporting the care of others at RVH.
Thank you – Wayne and Leslie Doucette
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre
- The Paige Doucette Foundation page on Facebook
- Paige’s Passion Music Fest on Facebook
- Paige’s Passion on Instagram
- Paige’s Passion Music Fest Website
To make a donation complete the form below: